Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

GRAND OPENING!

Tonight, at around 7:30, Tiffany (Debra's roomate and a really cool chicka) and I set out to Macy's to find an outfit for her cousin's engagement party. On the way out, Tiffany wanted to get a coffee at the new Dunkin Donuts that opened across the street. We walked in and there was a woman and man standing with the owner. The woman asked us if we were from Stern and told us that she was the aunt of one of the students. Neither of us knew who her niece was. Anyway, she told us that she was the real estate agent for the establishment and the man next to her was the rabbi. She told us that this Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins is Kosher and will be open 24 hours a day. I could not stop gawking. We made friends with the owner and workers. They asked us to help them publicize. I told them that I could take care of it since I have a big mouth. Tiffany agreed. I got a free cup of coffee (they only had regular coffee since they weren't officially open at the time), but I gave it to Tiffany since I had meat for dinner. I was in total shock. We told them that we would be living in the store for the next few months.

The real estate agent and the owner told us that they would be having the grand opening at 4am! There would be cake and stuff. Tiffany and I are going over at 4:30, not at 4 since she thinks that studying is more important. We can see the store from the dorm window and we don't see lights on yet. I can't wait!

After the opening...I AM GOING TO SLEEP! Night night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home