Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Time Flies...

It's Sunday now and I haven't written since Tuesday! Whoa! So, on Wednesday, I had my first midterm. Minor Prophets. I don't think I did too badly on it. That night I went out to dinner at Estihana with my neighbor and her friend. It was nice. On Thursday night, an NCSYer that I met on the Shabbaton came over to my dorm to chill. It was so nice to see her. She is such a sweetie! Later, my roomate and I were really bored and couldn't think of anything to do. Finally, at around 11, she decided that we should dress up all pretty and go to Walgreen's. Hey, it was the only place near us that would be open! So, we did. Our excuse for dressing up was that it was Rosh Chodesh. It was a lot of fun. On Friday, the same roomate and I went to Barnes and Noble to pick up a book for her friend. I ended up buying an Arthur book since I need to do a report on a kid's book that portrays a teacher. After that, we went back to the dorm and I went to Queens. I spent Shabbos at an advisor's house that I met on the NCSY Shabbaton. It was nice.

OH! So, you want to hear about my childhood flashback that happened today? So, the advisor and I were shopping on Central Avenue in Lawrence, and I FELL DOWN! I. Fell. Down. I tore a big hole in my tights, scraped my knee and my hand. Yes, it was a true flashback. I hadn't fallen like that since like 3rd grade! All sympathy checks can be made out to my personal account. Now, I have to go meet up with a friend to study for my second midterm tomorrow. So excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home