Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Mmmm...Breakfast!

We didn't end up going to the grand opening. I fell asleep at about 4 and Tiffany was still studying. I woke up at 9. Tiffany told me that she saw lights on in Dunkin Donuts at around 4:45, but she didn't want to wake me. No, she didn't go without me. She's too cool for that. At about 10, Debra and I went to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. We had a disturbing realization. The Dunkin Donuts sells meat. There are 2 microwaves, and I'm pretty sure that one of them is for meat. Am I allowed to get an egg and cheese and rely on the fact that there are 2 microwaves and meat has never touched the one that my sandwich was in? Nothing can be simple anymore!

ANYWAY, yesterday was GREAT. At the end of English class, I handed in my paper. It felt good. (Insert sigh of relief here) After that, I went back to the dorm and got ready for fieldwork. I got there 10 minutes early, so I went to my DJ's office. Then I went up for fieldwork. I am in love with teaching. I am so excited to get out of here and start. After fieldwork, I went back down to DJ and hung with her until about 6. We went to the Pizza Cave for dinner. Then we went back to her place and chilled. She is my savior. She told me how amazing HMS was this past weekend and how she had wished I was there. We had some good serious conversations. Oy, I love her so much!

At about 11:45, we called a local shuttle to take me to YU so I could catch a shuttle back. I took the 12:30 back and that's when it all began...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home