Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'm not upset about it...

I got my crash written paper back. C+. To be completely honest, I really don't care. I didn't read the book and even if I had, the way he explained the assignment on the day he assigned it was NOTHING like the way he explained it today. I made sure to keep low expectations in head, mostly because I realized that my paper was nothing like what he was describing. In truth, a C+ is only one grade point lower than my last paper. It's a passing grade and I am fine with it. Don't be all smart and say "well, she must be semi-upset since she keeps writing it." Well, allow me to tell you that I do not keep writing that I am not upset about it in order to convince myself that I shouldn't be upset about it. I am not upset about it. I am really not upset. As my mother said to me on the phone yesterday when I was stressing about midterms, "They're just tests. You take them and they're over with." It's the same here. You write it and it's over with. IT'S OVER...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home