Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, March 17, 2005

A More Positive Entry

Thank G-d, I made it through the day. In speech class, we got our final speech assignment. It can be on any topic I want. I don't even want to think about it. Speaking of things I don't want to do, Debra came up with a great topic for my persuasive speech. I told her that I wanted to do something about education and she said that I should talk about whether it is beneficial (or not) for a special education student to stay in the classroom with the other children or to be pulled out for seperate learning. I really want to do well with this speech. I want to show her that I can do it. If I got a C in a speech that I was not confident with at all, imagine what I can get if I AM confident. Maybe a B-. Hey, it's not good to have such high expectations.

I had a lot of fun tonight. First we went to Lazer Park, but the lazer tag was pretty expensive and the guy there told us that it isn't much fun with only 2 people. We were going to stick around to see if more people would come. We figured that we could play video games while we waited. But, oh, wait...not one of the games cost less that $1 to play. Come on... So, we decided to go to ESPN Zone. I had way too much fun. We played basketball, air hockey and car racing. Yeah, I won the basketball tournament. ALL THREE of them! Okay, so one of them was with the baskets made for little kids, but it moved back and forth which made it really hard. You know what? Who asked you?

After that, I went back to the dorm and hung out with Tiff at Milner's. (It's in the student lounge. You can buy stuff like Snapple, chips and some weird Entemann's stuff with your meal card) I watched some Friends, then went back upstairs to my room. Two of my roomates were getting ready for bed and Erica was nowhere to be found. Then I opened the door to the staircase to go down to Debra, Tiff and Rivka's room, and I saw a pair of feet (thank G-d it was a complete pair). It was Erica on the phone with her mommy. I told her to come to Deb, Tiff and Riv's room. She actually did! I was so happy! I feel bad since I haven't slept in the room for the last 2 nights, but my bed in my actual room is a mess and it's hard for me to clean it off in the dark! WHICH IS WHAT IT ALWAYS IS WHEN I AM READY FOR BED! Tonight, one of my roomates told me that I have been coming in pretty late. I told her that in my book, 1am isn't late. Oy, issues.

Okay, I am going to sleep now. Tiff is waking me at 4:30am because I am accompanying her across the street so she could get coffee. We'll see if I actually get up... I didn't get up last time! Ha! As you can tell, I feel a LOT better that I did last night. I spoke to both of my parents today and I really miss them. I told my mother what was going on with me and she told me that maybe I should come home sometime before Pesach. She thinks that I'm not coming home before then. Why does she think that? Because that's what I told her. For those of you who know me, you know that I LOVE surprising people. Get what I'm trying to say? If not, it's because it's 2am and I no longer make sense. Come to think of it...do I ever make sense? That is a rhetorical question! ;) G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home