Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Two Midterms in a row and I'm still intact...I think

Yup, that's right. On Monday I had two midterms in a row. Mussar and Elementary Education. Mussar was very detailed, but Rabbi Metzger is very understanding. Education, on the other hand, was another story. There were four essay questions and we had to answer two of them. Then there were two short answers and we only had to do one. I used up an entire examination book on one of the essays discussing how teachers are portrayed in the media including the two movies we saw in class. This left me a half an hour to complete the midterm. I cannot say that I was able to answer the questions fully. Oh, well. As my mother said to me during my midterm crisis, "It's only a test. You take it and it's over with." Ah, words of wisdom!

Today was a good day. I went to fieldwork and had a lot of fun, as always. DJ wasn't in her office because she had to fold a million kajillion fliers with the folding machine upstairs since the office one was broken, so I didn't get to see her. I didn't go to her apartment afterwards either because I had to go back to the dorm and take care of housing for next year. I am planning to live in the Schottenstein dorms which gives me my own room. It'll be better for me. My roomie, Erica, is going to be one girl in the "cluster", the group of rooms surrounding mine. Another reason I didn't go back to DJ's is because I have to prepare my speech for tomorrow. Mind you, I am still way behind...

I should probably get back to working now. Wish me luck!

OOOH! I am going home tomorrow night! I am surprising my parents. I found out from one of my aunts that my family is going to another aunt in RI for Shabbos. So I called that aunt and asked if I could come, but she shouldn't tell my parents. I just found out that there is supposed to be bad weather in Boston tomorrow night. BUT I NEED TO GO HOME! If it means a few more hours on the bus, I'll deal.

Ok, BYE!

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I missed you SO MUCH last night! XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home