Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Still Home...

The rest of Thursday was a lot of fun. Debra picked me up a bit before 2 and we went to IParty. We each bought a 2-pack of pom poms. She got 2 red ones and I got 2 white ones. Then we gave each other one so we each had one of each. You follow? Then we went to Target and got red t-shirts and fabric paint (and other necessities of course). Don't worry, SB, I had you in mind. Then we went into Gap Outlet and we got long sleeved white t-shirts to wear under the red ones.The rest of Thursday was a lot of fun. Debra picked me up a bit before 2 and we went to IParty. We each bought a 2-pack of pom poms. She got 2 red ones and I got 2 white ones. Then we gave each other one so we each had one of each. You follow? Then we went to Target and got red t-shirts and fabric paint (and other necessities of course). Don't worry, SB, I had you in mind. Then we went into Gap Outlet and we got long sleeved white t-shirts to wear under the red .

Debra dropped me off at home at about 3:45, then she went to the dentist. While she was gone, I decorated her red t-shirt. On the back, I wrote BRODY 31 (it's her birthday) and on the front, I put red socks (the logo) and a B. Then I did the same for myself except the back said KASHNOW 14. The she came back and picked it up. I wore it to shul that night. I have a blue and red tennis skirt that I had bought in Eilat last year. It looks like a cheerleader skirt. I put my hair in a high ponytail with a red ribbon (ok, a red strip cut off of an old t-shirt). I wore my slip on Payless white sneaker and put a B on them with red marker. That was my costume. I am past the age when one is too cool to dress up. SO past that!

Friday was rushed. My father, brother and I went out delivering Mishloach Manot for about 40 minutes. Then we went back home and my father read megilla for us. Then we had our seuda (chinese take-out!) and packed up to go to Pawtucket to my aunt's house. We left at about 3:30, made a quick mishloach manot stop then went to RI. Shabbos was really nice. Of course, my speech was on my mind the whole time, but that's life. I AM SO NERVOUS! I really have to prepare. Debra will hopefully help me on the five hour ride back tomorrow. I also have to write a paper on a kid's book with a teacher in it. I chose Arthur's Teacher Trouble. I have to write about the student/teacher relationship, if it's realistic et cetera. Hey, reading Arthur is better that reading Bacchae which is about Greek gods being immoral and killing each other. That's one of the books we had to read for our English Comp class. WHICH IS A WRITING CLASS! Oh, don't worry, we are writing a research paper on it. Great.

I should probably get to work on my speech. Mmmmhmmm. Wish me luck...

After this speech, the next one is the FINAL one, thank G-d. It is on any topic we want to speak about. DJ, I was thinking about writing about the Starlet and crack monkeys. Thoughts? ;)

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Def write about the crack monkey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home