Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, April 18, 2005

Consideration, anyone?

Shabbos was really nice. We went to hear Rav Orlowek speak on Saturday night. Even though my friends and I were of the very few unmarried women there and he was speaking about parenting, I was so happy! He spoke about trust and communication. I have the tape (I got most of it, but it stopped at the questions) if anyone wants a copy, let me know. He spoke from 10 until midnight. It was awesome!

On Sunday, I took Adina and Erica out. We stopped at Dunkin Donuts first...duh. Then we went over to Adina's cousin in Boston University and ate our breakfast there. At around 12:15, my brother picked us up and dropped us off in Watertown. We went to the Arsenal Mall first and hit a few stores. Then we went across the street to the Watertown Mall and hit Payless, GAP outlet and Target. I had you in mind, SB. Let me know if you want anything. After that, my mother came to pick us up and we went back to my house to finish packing.

We got to the bus station at 5:05. Our bus was at 5:30. The guy at the door told us that we could get on the 5:00 bus. We went onto the bus, but the empty seats were all spread out, so we got off. We got onto our bus and sat in the back. Here's some advice. Don't sit in the back if you have a choice. Why? WRS. Wafting Restroom Stench. Enough said. We survived, though.

We got back to the dorm at about 11. Erica unlocked the door to our room and hesitated to go in. I saw the kitchen gate closed. I thought maybe one of the other roomates was on the phone in there. Then I realized that there was no noise coming from the room. Erica gave me the you-don't-want-to-know look. I returned her look with the don't-tell-me-what-I-think-you-are-going-to-tell-me look. The lights in the room were off and they were both sleeping.

Here's my problem with this little situation. If they were going to sleep, they should have at least called to see where we were. Why? Because when you come back from the weekend, sometimes you want to unpack. Or maybe because IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING CONSIDERATE TO DO! I was so upset. I had to work on my speech that I am supposed to give today but now I am not giving until after vacation. I did not expect them to be going to sleep so early. ARGH! I hope you understand why this aggravates me. Not because I had just gotten of a bus that I had been on for 5 hours, but because this isn't the first time this sort of thing has happened. The only difference this time, is that it was ONLY 11 O'CLOCK! This post is not even coming close to doing justice to my aggravation! I can't wait to have my own room next year. I haven't said a word to either of them today. I am trying to control myself. Maybe Erica will say something. She's much better at this stuff. I'd just get really mad...
ARGH!
Okay, that's enough for now. If anyone has any advice as to how to approach this situation, let me know... I hope you're having a good day. Anyone looking for a roomate? :)

4 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I AM LOOKING FOR A ROOMIE!!!

XOXO

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I AM LOOKING FOR A ROOMIE!!!

XOXO

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

im lookin for a roomie too

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

me too, but ill be in EY...at yeshiva....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home