Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Tuesday!

Fieldwork was so much fun today! The head teacher came over to me while the kids were working in the science room and asked me what year I was. I told her that I am a sophomore. She told me that when I am done with school, I should get in touch with her and she'll put a good word in for me. How cool is that? I've got connections in RAMAZ! I am working my way up in the world! Seriously!


During art class, I decided that I shouldn't stand around looking like I am not doing anything, because I could not help the kids. Let me rephrase that: The two art teachers want the kids to do the art on their own without my help (only my suggestions). Instead, I took a piece of white paper and colored. I ended up making a Red Sox World Champions sign. It was really cool. I made all the letters with red and black marker, then I made the Green Monster with crayon in the background. For the rest of the art period, the kids at my table and I were talking about the Red Sox. Okay, there was some talk about the Yankees. Some kids kept piping in with comments like, "You don't like the Yankees?" to which the Red Sox fans responded, "She's from Boston!" Out of the class of 19 students, 6 are Red Sox fans (one of the BoSox fans informed me of this last week). I am beginning to put some faith into this city.

Now I am sitting in Devora's office waiting for her to finish what she is doing so we could leave. Oooh! She just told me that after she "postages" the postcards she is labelling we are leaving! Oh! She just left the room! Even though we are leaving in a matter of minutes, I will still type slowly just in case you can't read fast.

I hope everyone is having a great day!

If you took the time to read this, can you please leave me a comment or two?

WHY?

BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL SPECIAL! OKAY?

So, what are you going to do?

5 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger sofia said...

ehemmm..OK..

I just accidentally came in here as I just clicked the links from ED's blogsite, in which I also accidentally came accross just this morning.

Just click on my name if you want to know more about me :-)
I will surely come here again and visit. I think you guys are all nice to befriend with ;)

 
At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, the guilt trip worked! I felt bad for taking the time to read your blog and not writting a comment, so now I have to! Just want to say hi and I hope you continue having fun playing with the second graders!

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i read your blog and dont feel bad about leaving an anonymous comment. and i think im lactarded so ice cream cant be too friendly

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I LOVE your blog. And I love YOU. But I am so sad that the WB misled us. I want to make fun of Michelynne!

XOXO

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeah comments!!
and Hinda, even though i dont leave comments all the time, i still read your blog regularly.
and thank you for the comments that you leave me. :-)

i miss you!

love
Tonny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home