Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I Miss It

I miss being able to be at the Kotel...

Instead of just watching it on a webcam.

I miss being able to play with my nephews...

Instead of just thinking about how big they are getting without me.

I miss being able to travel around Yerushalayim and take in its holiness...

Instead of being where the "holy" sites are Macy's and the Empire State Building.

I miss being able to walk down Geula and be surrounded by Tzniut...

Instead of walking down the streets of NYC and cringing at every window display.

I miss being in a school with amazing teachers and incredible classes...

Instead of being in a school where certain teachers and classes are considered "iffy."

I miss being in the Land that Hashem chose for us.

I miss being in the Land where everyone reaches out to one another.

I miss being in the Land where holiness reigns and materialism does not.

I miss being in the Land that we can call HOME!

May we all be able to join in Eretz Yisrael with Moshiach Bimhaira Biyameinu,

AMEN!

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I miss YOU! XOXO

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger sofia said...

there's no place like HOME really!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home