Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Going home (again) tomorrow!

Amy came to play today! She came at around 5 and we spent an hour in the CAF. We spent the hour putting more and more splenda and milk into our coffees. It was fun. Then we came back to my room and hung out. Then Amy went to visit someone else, but she came back! We got Chinese food from Milner's (the mini-store in the lounge) and I tried using chopsticks. Ha!

Now I am in the middle of packing. I am bringing home my big blue suitcase and duffel bag and packing a LOT of stuff. My plan is to leave the big suitcase at home and bring it back after Pesach. We'll see how that works out.

I am bringing Erica and Adina home with me. On of our Rabbis from Israel, Rav Orlowek, is going to be in Boston for the weekend. Whenever he comes, he stays at my neighbor's house around the corner. He will be speaking at someone's house on Motzei Shabbos and I hope to be able to speak to him afterwards. I need to be strengthened.

When I was in seminary, Rav Orlowek remembered me since the first day. During his first class, he had asked, "Does anyone here know Logan Airport?" I got so excited and started waving my hands in the air. I was in the back of the room since everyone had been there before me and he asked us to keep the same seats every time so he could learn our names. Sure enough, he learned them all. He is amazing. From then on, he knew me. He once told me that my having red hair helps his memory. Ha! Good to be unique! Okay, I'll stop babbling now.

I have to go finish packing so I can go to sleep. Sigh...sleep. Good night everyone!

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL! (read yesterday's post to find out how...)

3 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Don't leave me! I can't believe there is no Hinda night for the next two weeks!!! I'm so depressed!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

2 weeks?? wow....

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Sarah Smile said...

Send regards to Rabbi Orliwek for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home