Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, May 02, 2005

PassOVER is OVER (I know it's corny...deal with it)

It's over. Crazy stuff! I told myself that once Pesach was over, it would be MAY! And it is! May is such a great month. Especially in the middle and at the end.

Why, you ask?

Well allow me to satisfy your curiosity. The middle is reading week. It is pretty much a week off. It is meant for "study" time. Riiiiiiiiight. Then the end of the month is great because the semester is OVER! It went by pretty quickly, THANK G-D! Then, vacation begins. I am very much looking forward to summer. I'm taking a very special trip, I'll be able to drive again since I will be back on the insurance and, heck, might as well make some money too! Oh yeah! And I am leaving teenagehood. (July 14, *cough cough*) I am still trying to figure out how I am supposed to take that.

I am starting something new on my blog. Every day, I am going to post a new "Thought of the Day." Don't worry, they're not too serious. Well, I guess it depends on how you want to take it.

Today's thought:


When people say, "I'm so tired it's not even funny," or "my head hurts so much it's not even funny," why would it be funny in the first place?

2 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

cuz sometimes, it really would be funny...

"Hope you had a great Pesach! About a response you made to my comment about not seeing Devora before you left the Heights...
I LIVE A LOT MORE THAN 40 BLOCKS AWAY FROM HER. OH, and I don't see her everyday...so THERE!
Talk to you soon..."

i meant 40 blocks from where she works, darling...about

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but you did have fun on peasach didn't you? spending time with a very special someone....moi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home