Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

Everyone is encouraged to check out www.redsoxcitizen.com. It is a great website and I love it!

On to other news...

I did my speech on Wednesday, and I think it went really well! If she gives me a C or lower, I'll know that she hates me.

Shabbos with the family was really nice. My nephoos are just TOO cute!

I don't want to go back to school. ARGH! I have a big paper I have to write. I have finals coming up. What more can someone ask for?

I have to buy a bus ticket now. I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

Don't worry, I'll be okay.

Today's Thought:

Why do we recite at a play and play at a recital?

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

If you do not come back to school, how will we play?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home