Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, May 09, 2005

An Invitation

I would like to invite you all to the ceremony at which I will be crowned:

Queen of Procrastination

That's right. I believe that I deserve this honor. I have worked very hard to get it!

Now I am sure that you can all guess what I did for the majority of my night. I decided that it is better for me to go to sleep and finish procrastinating tomorrow. Maybe I will get something done.

WHO KNOWS?
Today's Thought:
(Since, technically, it's today)

If you tell someone they are being judgmental, aren't you being judgmental yourself?

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

takaaaaahhhh!!!

good point chindalah

luv,
guess who
*hint* look at first word

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

ADIIIIII.....NAAAAAAAAAAA! Thanks for commenting! It's about time, girl! :)

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

I will try not to judge you based on today's thought.

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeah procrastination!!

i mean:

yeah procrastination, your highness!!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home