Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I Can't Think of a Title This Early in the AM

Yesterday I finished fieldwork. When I was ready to leave, one of the teacher said, "No, you can't leave yet. Can you read them a story?" So I read Rumpelstiltskin (GREAT book). Afterwards, one of the kids gave me a thank you card that the whole class signed. One of my friends in the class (one of the Red Sox fans) said to me, "I signed my name in red for the Red Sox." Those kids are adorable and I'll really miss them.

OKAY. I have 2 finals today, then 2 on Tuesday. HERE IS MY TO DO LIST. Hopefully, in my next post, I will have done it all.

  1. Study Navi (someone is supposed to study with me)
  2. Write the final draft of my research paper and put it in the teacher's mailbox
  3. Write my fieldwork paper
  4. Study for the education final (not quite sure how I'll do that, but I'll figure it out

Those are my goals of the day. Please keep me in mind in your prayers and I hope to be done with it all soon! ARGH...


Today's Thought:

Is there anything easier done than said?

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, eructation.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Oooh Hinders I miss you!

XOXO

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

Oh, Flying Yankee...you continue to impress me. Either that or I think you have nothing better to do than to research the day's thought. Whenever you feel like admitting who you are (unless you are too embarrassed to, hence your name) I would love to know. To be honest, it's getting annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home