Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm DONE!

That's right. I have officially finished my first semester at Stern College. I don't know how, but I am not going to ask. All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go. I am going home this afternoon and not coming back to Stern for THREE MONTHS! Don't worry, I don't hate it that much. Really.

My plans for the next few days are CRAZY! I am going home until Friday morning at 6am. Then I will be going on the Boston bus to the NCSY Shabbaton. I will be arriving back in NY sometime on Monday, going to my friend's lechaim/vort (yes, my friend is engaged...to someone I KNOW. Weird freak out last night) sometime that night, going back to Devora's and leaving on Tuesday night! WHOA! You know me...not resting for a second. Who am I kidding. OF COURSE I REST!

Speaking of resting...I am a regular away message checker and I love looking at my friend's sister's (she's my friend too) away messages. Yesterday, she had a link on her AIM profile saying, "Having a hard day? Check this out for a laugh." So I did! I trust her. If she thinks something is funny, it probably is. So, Erica and I checked it out. It is a collection of shows on Chabad.org called The Itche Kadoozy Show. We watched Jono's Lemonade Stand video and I heard a GREAT quote that I have put into my collection of away messages:


Jono: "I don't like doing things the hard way. I like doing them the easy way. Or the lazy way. Or the have-somebody-else-do-it-for-me easy lazy way."

That pretty much sums it up, don't you think? So, if you need a laugh, I would recommend that you check out these shows! http://www.chabad.org/library/article.asp?AID=229315\

Oh! Good news for all of you "Thought of the Day" fans! My friend sent me a link to a great website with MORE THOUGHTS! Yay! So for today:

Today's Thought:

How do "Do not walk on the grass" signs get there?

8 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know someone looks at it! :-)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Wait you don't write your own thought of the day?! I don't know what to belive in anymore.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

I'm really sorry that I don't write my own thoughts of the day and even sorrier that you didn't know! I hope you forgive me! I will try to think of original ones!

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Hinda is leaving me! :-(

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I have to say still is
OH WOW!
still in complete and utter* shock
I still can't believe it!!!!!

Have a safe trip home!
Enjoy

* mooo:)

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

who would think hinda could write those asinine thoughts. Dani even she is smarter than that. I mean she finished a semester at stern?

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

Awww, Ed! Thanks! I am so smart that I know what asinine means! STUPID! Okay, so I had to look it up on dictionary.com, but who cares? I STILL FINISHED THE SEMESTER! WOOHOO!

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yay stern!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home