Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, May 19, 2005

HOME!

Home again. Sigh...

My second final went well. I couldn't use my English Navi, so all I had were the pasukim translated and had to figure out the mefarshim by heart. It wasn't too bad. After that, Allison was in the area, so I brought her to the caf and we had ice cream. Then Erica came and we sat together for a while. Then I went back to the dorm and finished packing. At 5, I started walking to Port Authority. I made it there in about 20 minutes. It is such a pain to get a cab at that time. The cab drivers drive right by you because they figure that you are going to the airport. Yeah, whatever.

Now I am home, after a LONG ride. I love coming home. I am coming home again on Tuesday night or Wednesday. Then I am going on the NER NCSY SPRING REGIONAL SHABBATON! I am SO excited! I was persistent about it and I got it! I hope it goes well.

Okay, I hope everyone has a wonderful Shabbos. I don't need to put a thought up since I already did one for today.

PS Ed and Tonny, LEAVE MY ADINA ALONE! You guys are nuts...OY.

6 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

its ok we can all smoke together on the shabbaton@!

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ah, Ed you're one of a kind.
Hinda, you're forgetting that she's my Adina too, aight?
yeah second final!
yeah ner ncsy spring regional!!
yes we're nuts.

mwahahahahahaha!!!

*eyes darting right and left suspiciously*

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Hinda! :)

Shabbat Shalom! :)

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

Tonny, who do you think this Adina is? You don't even know her! She's MINE!

Ed...tempting, but no. I'm trying to make a good impression...at least for my first Shabbaton.

Adina...you're welcome!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

im not nuts ive been smoking with adina and tonny!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

oh, wrong Adina...oh well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home