Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, May 23, 2005

CRAM!

I just got back from my 2 and a half hour crash-cram period with Simcha. She spoke and I tried to scribble down as much as I could. We are meeting tomorrow morning to study for an hour before the test. OH FUN!

Tamar picked up my speech papers today. I got a B+/B+/B- on my final speech, a B on my critique essay and a B- as a final grade! Woohoo! I am happy about it. (in case you couldn't tell from the Woohoo!)

Now I am going to attempt to get ready to go to sleep. 2 more finals and I am a JUNIOR. Well, if I PASS my finals, which I plan to do...But you know what they say: "Man plans and G-d laughs." Well, G-d must be having a grand old time up there.

Today's Thought:

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

5 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

i can only help but notice how happy u and tonny always are while im always grumpy!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

john deere is having a lawn mower sale

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

Ed take a hint for today's thought and be more ignorant! then you can be just as happy as Hinda and Tonny!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ouch dani, touche`...
Hinda, you have no idea about The Good Lord laughing at our plans...ask if you want to know...
ed, smile for once
yeah john deere!

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

did u buy my bootaneer yet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home