Counter
Free Site Counter

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Uh-Oh

Uh-Oh is right. I was sitting on my bed this afternoon and decided to check which final I was taking first on Tuesday, since I thought that they were both on Tuesday. Well, it's a good thing that I checked because...ONE OF THEM IS ON MONDAY MORNING! That's right. The final for the class which I could not follow for the life of me, is on Monday morning at 9:30. Well, you know what? I have no reason to stress about it. I have discovered that the less I stress, then better I feel. Deep, right? Don't drown in it. I have 2 friends in the class and one of them told me that she can't study with me, so my other friend is my last hope. I'm hoping for the best. It looks like tomorrow night is going to be a semi-all nighter. Semi because I'll probably crash soon after 1am. Wish me luck...

Tomorrow, Erica is (hopefully) going to pick up my speech papers for me. (Thanks in advance) Meaning, I will get the grade on my final speech, my critique essay (from the at-risk adolescent speech) and my grade for the class.

Shabbos at home was really nice. I am coming home again on Wednesday. I have to figure out how I am going to pack everything. How fun.

I am so excited about next weekend! It's going to be awesome!


Today's Thought:

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeah morons! morons like baltimorons? or morons as in like, morons?
woah, final monday morning, thats annoying...
hatzlacha rabbah on all of them Hinda! your last ones on tues i guess?

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

morality absolutley comes from morons

 

Post a Comment

<< Home