Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Do I have to wirte HOME here? Every other post says it!

I'm home. Again. But this time, I don't have to be worrying about any work.

My plans for the day are to shop. I need to hit Target, Payless and possibly Trader Joe's (GREAT store!). Hopefully, my brother will get up (since his alarm clock has gone off about 1o times since 8am) and drive me over to Watertown. The weather is so nasty here. Rainy, windy and cold, but, I don't care. I am going to enjoy my time at home. AND I am going to enjoy myself at the Shabbaton this weekend! Is it normal that I am so excited? I hope it is. Tonny and Ed, you HAVE to be in my session during menucha. Just reminding you. It will be fun, don't worry. *insert evil laughter here*

I hope everyone has a great day!

Today's Thought:

Why is it that lemon dishsoap is made with real lemons, but lemon juice is artificial flavoring?

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because no one really wants to eat lemon, they just want to smell lemon-y fresh.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

haha, flying yankee doing it again without saying yankee...ah jeez...
anyway, Hinda i told you already id be in your session. dont worry about it. "i gotcho back, girl."

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Hinda said...

Oh, Flying Yankee...What am I going to do with you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home