Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

What?

How did I get over 1,000 hits? Whoa, mama! Sadly, I think my visits are a majority of it. Oh, well. Oh, right, the speech.

I'd like to thank the Academy (Stern) for granting me with the boredom (okay, so maybe I was supposed to be studying) to make blogging possible.
I would like to thank all the little people who helped me get to where I am today.

Thank you, DJ, for recommending this hobby to me.

Thank you, Erica, for letting me use your computer too many times to allow me to blog.

Thank you to all my readers who have made this all possible!

And thank you to all the people that I didn't mention! (You know who you are, anyway. At least I hope you know who you are. If not, then I know people who can help you with that sort of problem.)

*insert sniffles and nose blowing here*

Thank you all so much and good night!

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

anytime Hinda! i miss you!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

You mentioned me in your speech! (Tear)

When I win my Academy Award, I'll mention you too!

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home