Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Exhausted and Happy

There are no words to describe my experience this weekend. If anyone would like me to try and put some words together, please e-mail me. I do not have enough energy to put it up right now.

I am leaving tonight. For those of you who would like to keep in touch with me, I will be very available through e-mail. Not to worry. Oh, and you also shouldn't worry because I hope to keep my blog updated.

I know this is a short post, but it goes very well with my (currently) short attention span. There is also no thought of the day for this reason. Feel free to put one of your own in a comment!

BYE!

7 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

have a great flight Hinda. i miss you!!

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where're u off to?

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have an amazing trip!!
tell everyone I say hiiiiii

take care!
be safe!
I wanna come!!!
luv ya!

~~~~~ Adina :) ~~~~~~~

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

i tried to take a look

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HINDALE!!! have we figured out what kind of a cruel irony had us switch continents (at the same time!!!)??? ENJOY IT TO THE MAX!!!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Come back, I miss you!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home