Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Blogging again...

Everything is going well, B"H...including my savings account. It is so hard to be away and not have money. Oh, well. I surprised my friends real bad, and I got one of the teachers too! I am very close to her and she had NO IDEA I was coming! That's the best! One of my surprises got ruined, but it's alright.

I GET TO PLAY WITH MY NEPHEWS! I spent last Shabbos at my sister's and I am hoping to spend this Shabbos there again because a Rabbi that I am semi-close to invited my friend for a meal, so she is bringing me as "a friend". He doesn't know I am here. I hope it works out.

I miss you all a lot. If you are reading this and you don't know who I am, I miss you too! Since I arrived here, I realized that 4 and a half weeks is a really long time. I really miss being home, but I know that I am meant to be here right now. There is a lot that I need to figure out, and I am hoping that I can figure it out here. If not, then it will have to wait until July.

If anyone thinks of anything that they need from this side of the world, let me know. Either e-mail me or leave it as a comment, or just hope that I get you something.

Please keep in touch with me so I don't feel as out of the loop as I feel a lot of the time. Thanks!

I will be posting pictures soon (meaning after I publish this post)

11 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

u better get me a present

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Chindaleh!

tell me more about the Holy Land
I want to know everything

I am glad your having a great time

I miss my stern friends :[
but I'm glad you in the Holy Land

keep the posts coming
Tell evreyone I say hi

luv ya
~ Adina :)

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

ed....no, i wont even say it

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

tonny i dont even know what your thinking?! You should be ashamed if you thought up a dirty comment that I didn't. HAHAHAH Tonny is sicker than me.

biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

You know what, Ed and Tonny? I think you guys would make a great couple! Move to Massachusetts and see what happens! Whoa. I think I just shuddered. Ew...

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Am I gonna get a present too? :) I like presents! Tell ya what - when I get home I'll come and pick it up from you - k? If you're in my town wave to my house for me!

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh yeah, and I bought Crayola Markers (thick and thin) in EVERY color they had - to make pretty signs with. Hinda, you truly inspire me! :)

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

whoever said it was a dirty comment?? its just not worth it anymore with you...

biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatch

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Dani B. said...

I don't know about you guys but I take comfort in the fact that most of the time I have no idea what in the world Tonny and Ed are talking about.

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

stupid Hinda. If i marry Tonny Gila will beat me up

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Ooooh I need stuff! Let's discuss.

I miss you.

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home