Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, June 23, 2005

A Whole Week!

Today marks one week that I haven't seen Princess Perica. Whoa! I can't believe it has been so long! B"H, I have not had any severe withdrawal symptoms, but she has the chin movie! We have to figure out a way to get it somehow. We, meaning me, myself and I. You all have to see it. We call it...The Attack of the Chins. It's really entertaining. Just ask anyone that was at the premiere!

ANYWAY, today I woke up at 10:30. Allow me to emphasize the fact that I HATE SLEEPING IN! I really do. I have stopped doing it in general. I was supposed to go to the school office this morning, but I told the secretary (my ex-roomate) that I will have to reschedule. After my sister goes out and comes back, I will be going to town/Geula/the shuk (not necessarily in that order.) I hope it isn't too hot outside. Yesterday there was a nice breeze going on.

Okay, that's it for now!

Oh, and P.S. Perica, you were just here! What kind of presents do you need??? :)

1 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeah breeze!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home