Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Boo!

Did I scare you? No? Oh...

ANYWAY, I am still in the Holy Land. I am bonding with my nephews and I have realized that the bonding will make it a lot harder for me to leave. I have to start planning my next trip before I end this one! They are SO cute, wow...Bli Ayin Hara!

Today, I didn't really leave the house at all. Wait, I went into the front yard for a few minutes. Does that count? Tomorrow, I have lots to do. I have to go to my school office and figure out how to get my 3 missing credits transferred. Then I am going to come back to my sister's, babysit for about a half hour, then I plan to take my big nephew (all of 19 months) and go to Geula, then to town to return a skirt, then to the shuk to get Marzipan rugelach for Shabbos! I am going to Chashmonaim and I am so excited! I can't believe that after this Shabbos, I only have one left. Whoa.

Next Tuesday is my friend's wedding. It is in Netivot which is more that an hour from Yerushalayim. When I went there last year, my friend had to make a reservation for me on a 10 passenger van. Oh how fun. I found out today that there is going to be a 50 seat bus leaving from Yerushalayim going to the wedding, so I am relieved! Phew!

That's my update for now. Oh, and for all of you expecting a present...I will be shopping for those tomorrow as well.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what you buying me?
~*Chava*~
hope your withdrawl symptoms arent too bad...

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOO Presents :] :] :]

Luv ya Hindalu

~Adina :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home