Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, June 26, 2005

UPDATE YOUR BLOGS!

Okay. Here's the thing. I am here in Israel. There are a lot of times when all I do is search the web. The first thing I do is check people's blogs. Okay, maybe I check onlysimchas first to see if any other people I know got engaged or married. I am, however, an avid checker of blogs and it makes me sad when people don't update them. So their last post may be only 2 days old, but do you have ANY idea how long that is in Hinda terms? Have mercy!

Not to worry, you still have another day or two since I will be out for most of the day tomorrow and my friend is getting married on Tuesday. I might go to her house tomorrow night (it's more that an hour from Yerushalayim) for her henna! I have never been to one before. It would definitely be an experience!

I hope you are all enjoying the beginning of your summer.

19 more days...how am I supposed to grow up in NINETEEN DAYS?!?!?!?!?

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

youre not supposed to grow up in 19 days Hinda, youre supposed to learn HOW to grow up within 19 days, and then apply those lessons, and grow up after. althgouh, i mean, if you do grow up in 19 days, then fine, whatever. but like, its not a worry, just learn how to, which i know you can and will do cuz you're Hinda, and you'll be fine.


:-) i miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home