Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, July 11, 2005

7 11

I hope everyone got their free slurpee today. If you are reading this before midnight and didn't, then GO! Okay, so it's a really small cup of slurpee, but it's FREE!

In other news:

1. I had wanted to go to Baltimore for DJ's sister's wedding, but that isn't happening. Oh, well.

2. I went to a 5 year old's birthday party yesterday. It was so much fun!

3. After the birthday party, my co-counselor and I went out. We went to the mall and looked at stuff that we are going to buy "after we get paid."

4. I put a cool pair of "Naot, but not" on hold while I was with my co and picked them up today with my mother since she has a Simon gift card.

5. I have to go to NY for a weekend sometime soon.

That's pretty much the extent of excitement in my life right now. I will probably think of more in the near future. Who knows?

I know this is a boring post, but deal with it! Sorry. That was rude...

PLEASE deal with it!


Today's Thought:

If rabbits' feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home