Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, July 04, 2005

Ed (okay, there. Now you're included)

I can't believe I am leaving tomorrow. The time flew by! I am going to have a really hard time leaving. Why can't I take my nephews with me?!?!?

That was a rhetorical question. I am going to miss them so much. The older one says my name now. Well, he says "Didda", but I know what he means. We bonded so much over the past few weeks, all so they can forget who I am. I am getting choked up just thinking about it. My sister and BIL went to drive someone home. If they get back at a reasonable hour, I am going to go and cry my eyes out at the Kotel. If not, then I will have to go early in the morning. I don't want to go when my nephews are awake! Maybe I'll go at 6am. I really don't want to leave. I CAN'T LEAVE. I am very emotional as it is, and now I have to LEAVE?! My shuttle is coming at 1pm tomorrow. I am going to be such a mess. I hate this part. The leaving part.

Princess Perica, since we are in so many classes together, we can spend them planning our next trip. Winter vacation sounds good to me. Wait. You're right. Someone should pay attention in class. You can have the honor of being that someone. I'll take care of the planning.

I am thinking about leaving. I don't want to be thinking about leaving! This post contains a lot of babbling. Whoa. I am so wiped out from running around like crazy today. There is so much that I needed to do today, and I accomplished a lot of it...but not all of it. Oh, well. My apologies to those who were expecting presents. Sorry. Ed and Tonny, don't complain because you are coming soon IY"H! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY MINUTE. IT WILL FLY BY.

So who's up for a vacation in January?

I will see you (most of you) back in the States.

I need a hug...

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Hinda
I was gettin a little choked up there myself. This makes me happy and sad at the same time, I'm sad b/c you have to leave:..( ,but I'm hapy b/c that means I get to see you :] I'm just all mixed up inside ]:-/ (I tried to make a mixed up face but I'm not sure if it worked out that well--actually I know it didn't)

this is for you @ can you guess what it is??????...............................................................................Ok fine I'll tell you................................................Its a really sad icon for a hug see how the "a" is being hugged?? Ok maybe not, but I tried
Loving you!!!

 
At 3:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

::HUG::

 

Post a Comment

<< Home