Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Oh, well.

Read this slowly so you don't get confused:

My friend from Brooklyn, who feels the same way about the girl I am upset with, is supposed to be picking up my Belgian friend from the airport when she comes in. My Belgian friend told me to get in touch with my Brooklyn friend so I can go to the airport, too. So, I e-mailed "Brooklyn" and asked her. Then I told her about the conversation, or lack thereof, that I had with "Girl I Am Upset With." You know what? Let's call her "M". This is an excerpt of the e-mail that I got back:

i dont even bother anymore and i dont think you should either , ya know what its her loss one day she'll wake up and wonder where all her friends went, it's just a shame though.

When I read that, I realized that it is so true! I wrote back to her telling her that one lesson we can take out of this whole drama act is that now we know how NOT to treat our friends when we are dating/engaged/married. A lot of my friends are dating (I have my suspicions)/getting engaged around now ('Tis the season) and I hope that they realize the same thing! NEVER LEAVE PEOPLE OUT! I am not making an effort with "M" anymore. She can call me back when she can tear herself away from her busy, busy schedule to make a 5 minute phone call to someone who thought she was a really good friend.

Enough of the drama. Sorry about that.

I got out at 2 today. Fun fun. I didn't do anything too interesting. Came home, went to the grocery store with my mother, came home again, picked up my brother from camp, came back home, ate dinner, went with my friend to visit her grandparents, then sat on a bench in a field and watched a baseball game from afar.

That reminds me. When I was at my friend's grandparent's house, we were watching the Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay game, and I saw Clement (Red Sox pitcher) get hit in the side of the head by a line drive in the third inning. They showed it over and over again. It kind of freaked me out. I hope he'll be okay. *shudder*

Nighty Night.


Today's Thought:

Have you ever wondered why Trix are only for kids?

2 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

POOPY HEAD

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Ed!

I think Trix are for kids, as opposed to rabbits.

I have a lot to say on the friends matter. Let's talk later.

XOXO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home