Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, July 22, 2005

Here's Your Shout Out!

This is a shout out to my co-Morah, MIRIAM! There you go. I shouted out!

Okay...

Camp is going well. The kids are usually cute, depending on whether I had my coffee or not. Just kidding. If you know me, you know that I am immune to caffeine. Besides, I usually drink decaf. I do not need any outside influences to be hyper!

My Aussie is coming for Shabbos. My brother's sefardi friend is having his bar mitzvah, so we will be davening in a sefardi shul. Woohoo! My Aussie, okay, I'll call her Rebecca, is planning to leave on a 2:30am bus on Sunday morning, because her parents put her on a 5:30pm flight back to Australia (well, first she has plenty of stopovers). Yes, she is crazy.

I am going to meet her at the bus station tomorrow after work. Then I am going to look for a pair of brown shoes. Yes, ladies (Ed) and gentlemen (everyone else), I need brown shoes. I think I have been at Stern too long. Last time I needed brown shoes, I ended up covering my good pair of black shoes with scotch tape, and coloring them brown with a permanent marker. Other that making a lot of noise when I walked and having the tape peel off, they served their purpose. They also ruined my shoes, but hey, no hard feelings.

I am looking forward to a restful Shabbos. I hope to get to Gila's for Seuda Shlishit. We'll see.

Shabbat Shalom, everyone!

Oh! P.S. If anyone can think of anything for me to write for this assignment, that would be great! "Research 2 different interpersonal relationships. For each relationship, cite two examples in Tanach and write about what our Tanach characters teach us for each relationship."
This may seem simple for some of you, so please share the wealth! I need to make up assignments from my semester in Israel, or I will be in Stern FOREVER! Thanks in advance! :)

Today's Thought:

If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect, then why practice?

7 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

is there a special reason u asked gila about interpersonal relationships?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I think you should write about friendship and you can compare it to Dovid and Yonatan.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yay morah miriam!! :-D

stern forever, what a thought....

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

did u call me a lady?

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Special Ed said...

hehe u could write abt ur ex boyfriend and comapre it to tamar and yehudas son :

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man hinda when you mentioned teh brown shoe thing I was laughing so hard I still remember when you called to tell me, I was pi' shing Ahhh memories

I miss you a lot! I cant wait to see you in september (eventhough that means it will be fall and that means school = p )

I haope you have (had) a great shabbat!! '

Luv ya!

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

i want a shoutout

 

Post a Comment

<< Home