Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, August 15, 2005

No one knows

No one knows what is going to happen to the oh-so-beautiful piece of our homeland.

Will the determination of the residents help them?

Will the protestors make their point?

Will Sharon realize that he is making a terrible mistake, if he hasn't realized it already?

Will the soldiers end up following their hearts instead of following heartless orders?

The disengagement has caused a lot of anxiety all around the world. My mother's friend's son, age 14, from Shomron was arrested a couple of months ago at a protest. This 14 year old and his friend were put in jail for three days. JAIL! Now his face is on billboards with a picture of a soldier with his face blurred out, and it reads "My brother, you can't!"

My father told me that all the residents of one area of Gush Katif handed in all their weapons to the government there so the police can not make up any stories about violence.

Do people truly believe that giving away this land will help stop terrorism? Do people truly think that if the Arabs own land that allows them to attack Jews more easily, they would just sit back and enjoy the view? Well, I don't. I know that my opinion doesn't make a difference in this whole situation, but I am keeping it anyway.

All residents have to uproot themselves by Wednesday.
WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

The former chief rabbi of Israel came out with a statement telling the soldiers that they can not follow the orders. They can't. They have to knock on the doors, and when the residents let them in, they should sit and cry with them. Part of me wants to be there.

I sit here scared about what is happening there at this moment. The worst part of it is all I can do is sit here and be scared. All I can do it wear my orange bracelet and pray that everything works out. I don't see how that will happen, but maybe G-d has some kind of hidden plan. I guess it is hidden very well.

I hope that the prayers from around the world on this Tisha B'Av, will help our brothers and sisters in Gush Katif and save them from this disengagement nightmare.

4 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"I hope that the prayers from around the world on this Tisha B'Av, will help our brothers and sisters in Gush Katif and save them from this disengagement nightmare."

What else is there to say?

Amen.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

amein amein amein selah va'ed.

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!!!

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't have expressed my feelings better myself!!!

AMEN!!!!

If anyone wants to read up on what is going on in Israel you can log on to Israelnn.com

Keep praying everyone!
Our brothers and sisters in Israel really need our tefillot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home