Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Birthday Hangover

No, not that kind of hangover (ED!) Yesterday was my Hebrew birthday, as I said before, so my friend, Rochel, wanted to make me a little get together. I walked over to my shul (it's a camp in the summer and my friend is the secretary/do-er of everything) at around 4:15. She and Malka, another one of my friends, were there and we all went to Brooks to get some food for my party. They even bought party hats! Then we decided that we should have the party somewhere other than the shul because there were other people around, so we went to...MY HOUSE!

We set up a little table in my living room, and had a little partay. It was nice. Then I was going to take Rochel home and then Malka and I were going to go to Border's. My mother had a gift card there. (DJ, I bought "Little Earthquakes" and a new book that I don't know much about. I'll let you know how it is.) On the way out, my father came home. I went down the front steps and my aunt and grandmother came! I was so surprised! I told them I would be back and went to do my thing. When I got back, I hung around for a bit and then we had MORE CAKE. After that, I felt so heavy and tired. Whoa. There was way too much birthday this year. I'm not complaining of course, but whoa.

Camp is going well. Morah Shifra let me get out at 2 today because I wasn't feeling well. Of course, this means that I won't get out at 2 at all next week, since I had 2 days in a row. Oh, well. I think I'll survive. Now I am having an online conversation with her. She wants the nappers tomorrow and I told her to forget it, because they only sleep when I'm there. It's true! I am THAT boring! She'll be okay.

Devora, I am not insulted about you not picking up your phone. It's okay. I understand that you are busy. I appreciated our semi-conversation yesterday and I am sorry that I didn't call you back later. I love you very much and I can't wait until I get to NY because then you have no choice but to talk to me! I bought you something today, and I am going to personalize it for you! XOXO

After last night's post-party exhaustion, I decided that I can not wait until camp is over to start South Beach. I needed to start it now! So far, I haven't cheated! So what if it's only been a day? I beat my own record! We'll see how long it lasts. Wish me luck!



Today's Thought:

When people lose weight, where does it go?

5 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

it goes there.

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I send mine to my sister but she forwards it on to some unsuspecting person she knows and doesn't really like...

I MISS YOU HINDA!!!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Dani B. said...

My sister is so dead! don't give in to her. i never do!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

OMG Hinda. Get your butt to NY this minute! I LOVE YOU

XOXO

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you lose wieght, it gets lost silly...thats why it is called losing wieght...
wow pinda dear...i thought you would know that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home