Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Good Game

Well, the Shluggers lost, but it was a GREAT game! I had a lot of fun. I kepy yelling things like "Get a touchdown" and stuff. I enjoyed it. I was up until 4am this morning making shirts and signs for the game. I made 5 little signs and each one had a word on it that spelled "That's what I'm talkin' about" because that's what the Rabbi always says. I made a sign for my little brother's friend, Joe, that said "Marry me, Big Red." Hey, he wanted it. The shirts were cute. A pain to make, but cute.

After the game, we went out for lunch with my brother in law's parents and 3 nieces because they were passing through town. I had a big bowl of bean and barley soup, in case any of you were wondering. When we were done, we went outside the resaurant and the 3 girls put on a little performance for us. It was really cute.

Now I am just chilling. Not too much to do. Maybe I'll go to Target. Yes, Morah Miriam...TARGET!

Today's Thought:

If athletes get athlete's foot, do astronauts get mistletoe?

Oh! I forgot to tell you the ending to my story that I started in the last post! So he called me up and it had nothing to do with the girl! He called me to invite me as one of two NCSY advisors to go on a National Leadership Training Seminar next month! He said that each region can bring 2 advisors that they feel are up-and-coming in the region. I guess he liked me after my first impression, since the first one was my ONLY one! I knew about this program and wanted to go, but I didn't think I would get invited. Look at that! I can't wait! Okay, I just thought I would tell you because I know how annoying suspense could be!


4 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait did he say call me at cell phone number or at 617-823-6279

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

823 6279...good times, good times...

kiddush cup, now thats funny.

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ITS A FONE NUMBER WHAT GOOD TIMES HAVE U HAD WITH HIM?

LOSER

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

if you were there, you'd know.

double loser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home