Counter
Free Site Counter

Sunday, August 07, 2005

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So, my friend from Belgium isn't coming to New York in the end. For good reason, mind you. Maybe I'll see her in Israel if I go for vacation. MAN. I was so excited.

Other than that, everything else is going well. This week is my last week of camp. I will be so bored afterwards, but a lot of parents asked if I am available for babysitting. I told them all that I can't make a commitment, but I'd do it day by day. Whatever brings in the $pending money, ya know?

Tonight, since there was nothing to do around here, my neighbor and I went to Sharon. We saw our friend who got married in Israel in June then we stopped at another friend's house for a few minutes. Yup, that was my Saturday night. Woohoo.

Oh, in other news...I AM NOT HAVING MY OWN ROOM THIS SEMESTER! I got a call from the office and the girl told me that me and my "cluster" (meaning 6 girls who were going to have single rooms next to each other) is going to live in the dorm that I was in last semester. GREAT. The best part is, I only know 2 of the cluster girls, so I am rooming with them. One of them is Erica and the other one is a girl that was in seminary with me. Should be interesting. Who knows? A lot of girls I know will be freshmen in Stern this semester, so I'll survive. I hope.

GOOD NIGHT!

The thought of the day will come later...

4 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Ummmm aren't you going to be living with...moi?

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Ummmm aren't you going to be living with...moi?

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pinda dear...
I know how you feel about Brookdale... but at least we will be together and we are going to have a good room this year! Iy'H things should be much better!!!!! it will be ok. now we dont have to go anywhere to do our homework and studying. i call the alcove! ;)

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Back in the dorm again, poor you. I'm going back to college in Sept, too. Fortunately, its only a few miles from my house.
But on the up side , if you are close with the girls you will be rooming with, it will probably be a wonderful experience for you..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home