Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sorry

Sorry that I haven't updated you for THREE WHOLE DAYS! Whoa! (this apology goes out to Lorelai! Sorry, babe!)

So, I have been pretty busy wrapping things up for the end of camp. I had to go to Target (kicking and screaming, right Morah Shifra?) to get gifts for the kids for the end of the week. I have also been working on a yearbook for them. It's really cute. Since I have 8 kids (for the most part), I put their pictures around a square and am calling it "The Cutie Bunch." Get it, like the Brady Bunch? Oh, never mind. ANYWAY, I am really sad that camp is over, but I am also sort of excited to go back to NY. I think everything will be okay.

Oh, Princess Perica. I know what I am looking forward to.
1. Our midnight trips to Walgreen's.
2. Being in every class except for Hebrew with you.
3. HAVING THE ALCOVE! Saved that for last!

ANYWAY, that is pretty much the update for now. Nothing major going on. When something comes up, I'm sure I will let you know.

5 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i get another mention on your blog.... I must be really really special!!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for Hinda she updated her blog! I am SOOOOOO excited!

Miss ya! But, you'll be Home soon enough... :)

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pinda dear....
I think i might lose this one :( I have a feeling you will get there before I do. oh well. glad to hear that camo was good. im bored and tired and want to go home!!!! Jaz says hi!

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chello chindaleh,
So, I miss you a lot and have not spoken to you in like forever!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you to come to NY !!!!!!!! I cant wait to visit you and perica/p'chava you guys are crazy but thats why I love you guys (not the only reason of course) anyway I just wanted to touch base and say CHELLO CHELLO CHELLO!!!!!
luving you doll!!!!
sincerely,
your friend :)

refering to my identification on top- What does "under the weather" really mean????? and who in the world made that up, and what does it have to do with being sick and and -thats it
Buh Bye now

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bored... lunch break is almost over at work...dont want to work anymore.
cutting recipts and taping them to paper to be scanned! woohoo! :)
some lady is speaking spanish...dont know what she is saying...
thought i would let you know!! :)
hope you had a good day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home