Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, August 12, 2005

Sniff, Sniff

I can't believe that camp is over. I'm really going to miss it! Today, a juggler came at the end of the day. He is a father of one of the campers. I think I enjoyed him more than the kids did, and they REALLY enjoyed it! Miriam and I gave the kids special presents for the end of the summer. We (we meaning me...haha, Miriam!) wrote the kid's names on a green plastic bowl (woohoo, Target) and decorated them. Then we put 2 mini play-dohs (Target!), a box of raisins and a small square of stickers. The kids are so cute and I can't wait to visit them when I come to sub in the school! (That's how I usually spend my vacations)

In other news, I think I am taking a road trip to Detroit on Erev Labor Day. My friend is getting married on that Sunday at 5pm, and it's a 10-12 hour drive. I hope there won't be anyone annoying in the car! HA!

I am getting more excited to get back to NY. I can't wait to have things to do. I decided that this year, I am going to do everything that I wanted to do last year. I want to go to a Broadway show, a kosher comedy club, touring, and other stuff that I will come up with. I have to make the most of this year because I am going to be bogged down with a lot of work. Right, Perica? Oh boy.

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves. Have a great Shabbos!

PS Thank you again, Morah Miriam. You are AWESOME! Can't wait for our Morah outing!

Today's Thought

How do they get a deer to cross at that yellow road sign?

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

yeha ive always wondered that myself, about the deer. like really, how DO they know??

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORAH HINDA!!!!! I love you (in a israeli childs voice). I can't wait to party... at TARGET!!!!!
Love, Morah Miriam.
Shabbat Shalom!!! Mmm... yunny challah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home