Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

BOWLING!

Tonight, we had a family outing. We all went bowling. It was a lot of fun. My mother won. Some think that the purpose of a mother's presence at a family event would be to let her kids win. But, not my mother. She was AWESOME! Okay, the final scores weren't so high, but WOW! My mom can BOWL! I am so proud!

My neighbor, Dena, and I were supposed to go to Sharon tonight to pick up her friend's season pass to Six Flags for our trip tomorrow. When I called her from the bowling alley parking lot, she told me that she was in the emergency room. She fell on her basement stairs and her foot blew up. We ended up going to Sharon to get the pass, anyway. I drove. We sat around with her friend's family for about 2 hours. It was fun. We hope to go to Six Flags on Thursday. I can't wait!

Today's Thought:

If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

3 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She fell on her basement stairs and her foot blew up" -- My brother had the same experience in Iraq! Is she going to be okay?

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

cuz ed's still here.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

Well, "Iraquis are Big Stinkyheads", your brother's experience was a weeeee bit different if I must say so myself. B"H she is fine. She walked around a lot today and made it turn a really cool shade of blue, but she'll be okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home