Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, August 18, 2005

STOP ALREADY!

I am getting really sick of these business plug ins. I just got one that was really long! It's gone now.
Anyway, the rest of the babysitting went well. The kids are adorable.

I worked on my packing list.
I pushed off cleaning my room until Monday.
I figured out a ride to Waterbury for next week.
I wrote a letter to two people who care more for me than anyone else to explain why I have been acting miserable lately. I figured that that would be the best thing to do.

Not much else going on. I will hopefully have more interesting things to write later.

One more plug in, and all the internet businesses are going down. ARGH.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-* *mmmwwwaaahhhh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home