Counter
Free Site Counter

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I ACTUALLY LIKE IT!

Today I woke up at 7 and walked to where I was babysitting at 8. The 2 kids (aged almost 4 and almost 2) chilled until about 9:30, then we went to Star Market and I bought them both a pinwheel. Then we went to the park and the mother met us there. I walked to Supercuts (I was up to my 10th haircut!=FREE!) got a haircut, and I actually like it! The haircutter lady made it kind of curly. Fun, fun! The mother of the babsitting clients has to leave again at 1, so I am headed back there in a few. After all these years, I still love babysitting. I wouldn't commit to it everyday, but hey, it pays some bills. Ha!

About these advertising comments: Am I getting paid commission? I don't understand how these people get a hold of my blog. Hmmmmm. I'm not really interested in looking for topics for my blog. I am not well-rounded enough, or as they say in Hebrew Ish Eshkolit, which means (loosely translated) grapefruit man.

To DM: I will try to cover up Dena's foot if we go to Israel any time soon. I wish I was a Gush Katif poster girl. Maybe if I was, then people would be too scared to go in and evacuate people. Hmmmm. Now, there is something to think about! I'll get back to you on that. Just arrange for my photo shoot. Ooh! I have a better idea! I'll send you pictures, and you can blow them up and hang them all over Israel! Sounds good, huh? Okay, I'll get over myself.

To SemGirl: I would love for you to introduce yourself. Where did you go to seminary? My brothers are aged 13 and 24. They're awesome, as I said before.

I have to go back to babysitting now. Please keep the residents and protestors of Gush Katif in mind when you daven. Today is the "Disengagement Deadline." (It's D-Day with a stutter...D-D-Day) Hashem should hear our prayers and give us a repeat of D-Day when everyone will be FREE! AMEN!

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! Kids are such funny people! :) miss ya! see you soon though......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home