Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, August 19, 2005

Another Target Trip

That's right. ANOTHER trip to Target. Over the summer, I have become known for having a wee bit of an obsession with the coolest store EVER. That's one thing I wish there was on 34th Street.

I went with Morah Shifra to get some stuff at GAP (I have to exchange the green sweater, because it doesn't match the skirt! HA! After all that.) Then we went to Target. Morah Miriam should have been there with us, but NOOOOO. She was going to sleep at 8. I'm sure your family vacation was really tiring. Mir, get your priorities straight. We're talking about TARGET here! Eh, it's okay.

We left Target at around 9:40 (I know, I actually left before closing time.) When I was about 5 minutes away, my mother called. She told me to try to go back to Target to pick up a Pack and Play for her friend who was in a tight situation. So, we rushed back and the automatic doors opened! It was 10 o'clock on the DOT (well, on my watch it's actually a line) when we walked in. We ran to the baby section and found the cheapest one. We maneuvered our way to the registers and were out of there in about 3 minutes. It was quite impressive, actually.

Oh, and Miriam, you missed another stalking experience. Your loss. Sorry. Don't worry, I love you anyway!

This morning, I went to the dentist. It was really painful. He really DUG into my gums. I really miss my pediatric dentist. The one I went to is a really nice older Russian man, but WHOA was it painful. I won't go into detail. I'm going to a different dentist next time.

My family and I are going to my cousin's house in Pawtucket this weekend. I am pretty excited. My grandmother, aunt and a few of my cousins will be there too.

I am going back to school on the 28th. Once I figure out how I am getting to Detroit on September 4 for my friend's wedding, I will feel much better. It's a 13 hour drive. Talk about self-sacrifice! What are friends for?

I am really excited for the NCSY conference next week. I hope to learn a lot from it. Wow, that was beautiful.

I hope everyone has a restful weekend and I will see you all soon!
(PREPARE YOURSELF, DJ! XOXO)

HINDA'S BLOG NEWS

Due to the boredom that Hinda experiences while searching for worthwhile Thoughts of the Day, she is instituting something new (and more fun) as of TODAY- August 19, 2005:

PRESENTING...
(insert drumroll here)

JOKE OF THE DAY

All of you who know me, know that I love humor. Anything that makes me laugh is on the top of my list. Jokes make me laugh, so you will have to enjoy them right along with me. If you don't enjoy them, I don't really care.

Here it is:


A blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender,

"Wanna hear a blonde joke?"

In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says,

"Before you tell that joke, you should know something. Our bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."


GOOD SHABBOS EVERYONE!

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha Pinda, you are funny (i know...exactly what you wanted to hear)

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger SemGirl said...

Tell us about the stalking experience. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home