Counter
Free Site Counter

Saturday, August 27, 2005

:)

Shabbos was so nice! The meals were great. Bonded with the Miller and Schwartz families.

Looking at the title of this post, I am SURE you are wondering what I have to be happy about. I am really excited to be involved in NCSY. I think that it is the best thing for me. It will allow me to have something to look forward to while I am being stressed out at school. It is an outlet. I think that being around teenagers will allow me to feel "young" again and I will have a chance to help them. They can also help me.

I was going to go to New York early tomorrow, but I am going tomorrow night instead. There is an NCSY barbeque tomorrow afternoon and I am staying for it. I will go back to NY on a bus tomorrow night and probably stay in the Heights.

On Monday, I am going to see DJ! I AM SO EXCITED! I hope school won't make me miserable. I think if I go in thinking that it will be really bad and it's not, I will be better off. Yeah, sounds weird, but might work!

Morah Miriam is coming over now to help me pack and hear me vent about stuff. YAY!

Shavua Tov, everyone!

JOKE OF THE DAY

A professor was giving a big test one day to his students. He handed out all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait. Once the test was over, the students all handed the tests back in. The professor noticed that one of the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying "A dollar per point." The next class the professor handed the tests back out. This student got back his test and $56 change.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

what did he get on the test?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home