Counter
Free Site Counter

Friday, August 26, 2005

Post LTS

LTS was amazing. I learned so much. It is hard for me to write it all, so I won't. I'll tell you one day. The speakers were unbelievable. The feeling in the rooms during sessions were so powerful. I honestly can not do justice to the experience.
I met people who know people who know people. If you have ever played Jewish Geography, let me tell you that I won BIG TIME over the past few days. It is unreal.
Spending Shabbos here. Eating at the Millers on Friday night and the "New Guy" on Shabbos day. I am really excited.
I am going to NY on Sunday night with Adina. I am staying for the Boston NCSY event on Sunday! SO excited! I still get the alcove...I hope.
So many thoughts going through my head. Not really sure what to write. REALLY can't do justice to what I am feeling. Sorry about the short and choppy post. Need sleep. Whoa.
G'NIGHT!

DUE TO HINDA'S EXTREME LACK OF ATTENTION SPAN, THERE WILL BE NO JOKE OF THE DAY TODAY. MAYBE YOUR LUCK WILL CHANGE TOMORROW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home