Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Still Here

Here we go:

Amy helped me bring my suitcases on the train from Adina's. She got me to 34th Street and I dragged them both to Brookdale from there. I am on a low floor which is awesome. The room is really nice and my ID holder is bright green! Woohoo! I went to see DJ for about an hour. She looks AWESOME! I am so excited to spend Shabbos with her. At 6pm, I went back to Adina's and me, Adina, her roomies and Dovid watched Muppets Take Manhattan. Sigh...childhood. It was fun. I ended up sleeping over because I didn't want to take the shuttle back. I went back to the dorm this morning and saw PRINCESS PERICA! YAY! I went out to lunch with DAC, Erica, Ben, DAC's mom and her brother and friends (they were at a different table). DAC's mom treated us. It was really nice. I told her that we will do coffee one day so I could make up for it.

I am not going to the game tonight because I didn't sign up to go. I think that Erica and I are going to crash someone's wedding. We know her from seminary. No hard feelings about us not being invited.

Tomorrow is the first day of classes. Not too excited about that. I am still going to think that it is going to be really hard so I will be pleasantly surprised when it's not. I've seen girls that I know who are here for the first time, so that's cool.

I am trying to figure out a way to get to Detroit for my friend's wedding on Sunday. If anyone wants to lend me their plane and a map, that would be great.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Karban Nesanel said...

dont worry Hinda, you'll have a lot of hatzlacha this year--i know, the Lord told me.

you shoulda gone to the mets game, they came from behind to win 6-4.

laila tov vachalamot metukim Hinda. hatzlacha rabbah

:-) tell yu i say hi, i might not be back for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home