Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, August 29, 2005

Back in NY

I'm back. Please excuse me while I restrain myself.

The NCSY BBQ was awesome. A lot of kids showed up. After the barbeque, my brother took me and Adina to my house. Adina had some soup because she wasn't feeling well. I didn't want to have anything meat since I wanted to get a milkshake on the way to the bus. I succeeded! We got onto the 8pm bus and got into NY at around 12:30am. The cab drivers standing outside the bus station were obnoxious. We got into a cab whose driver didn't say anything annoying to us.

Amy is coming over here to help me get my stuff to the city. THANK YOU! Otherwise I would have taken the train with one suitcase and Adina would have brought the other one later in the day. Or I would have taken a car service.

After I drop off my stuff, I am going to see DEVORA! IT HAS BEEN WAY TOO LONG! I am really excited! I don't have any definite plans for the next few days. All I know is that tomorrow night there is a $5 Mets game (against the Phillies, I think) and on Wednesday (the day classes start...I don't want to think about that) night, there is an engagement party for 2 advisors from the NY region. I don't really know them, but I will probably know people there. Should be interesting.

Other than that, I am busy being really excited that I am actually getting a social life back! Woohoo!

More later...

5 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE YOU. IT IS SO ANNOYING THAT NOW YOUR IN THE SAME STATE AND I STILL CAN'T SEE YOU YET!!!!!!! :(

BUT HOPEFULLY SOON!!!!!!!!!

(sorry for screaming so loud I hope I didn't hurt your ears :])

I LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my....
there is not much else to say

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot to post a joke

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

I just found your blog and notcied you're from Boston - then I saw the mention of NCSY, and not long later you mentioned the Miller family too.

I spent last Shavuot in Boston and fell in love with the city, it's such a great place. I know Rabbi M & Co from when he was working in London.

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

going to target with the morahs isn't a social life???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home