Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The last day of the school week!

TGIT! Well, maybe not. Thursdays drag on and on. After our extremely long and complicated Foundations of Arithmetic class, we now have Elementary Arabic. That's right. We are taking Arabic. We dropped Lit and that was the only class that fit into our schedule. Maybe I'll learn some choice words that I can use when I go visit the Holy Land. Mwahaha.

After school, my roomates and I went on a journey down 34th Street. Rebecca (my second roomie) needed to find a dress design that she liked because she is getting a dress made. So, we started our trip in Macy's. We got an idea of what kind of dress she wants, then we left. After that, we went into Famous Footwear so I could replace my over-worn clogs, but they didn't have them. Then, we went to K-Mart which is where we needed to go in the first place. We got our basic essentials, then we left.

As I was leaving, I noticed that I had a missed call from Devora's office. SHE WAS WAS STILL AT WORK! It was 8:45pm. She said she was leaving at 9. I told her I was coming to sleep over. When we got back to the dorm, I signed up for the 11pm shuttle and slept at Devora's. On the shuttle, I told a girl I know that I was taking Arabic, and she told me that she heard it was a bad class. Oh, well.

Tonight is sheva brachos for my friend who got married on Sunday. It is going to be in a restaurant. I am so excited! I can't wait to see her! This time, I will remember my camera. I forgot it when I went to the wedding. I was NOT too happy about that.

Tomorrow morning, I am going to my friend's baby's bris! I can't believe it! She called me before class to give me directions to the shul that it is in. She sounds great, thank G-d. My friend, Elizabeth, came in from England for the wedding and she is in charge of tonight's sheva brachos (she and the kallah's brother). I am hoping that she will come back to my dorm with me and sleep over so she can go to the bris with me tomorrow. She is also close with the new mommy. I told the new mommy friend that I always cry when I go to a bris, so she said that I can cry with her. I'm taking her up on that.

That's the story for now. I hope everyone has a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home