Counter
Free Site Counter

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Going home

The Shabbaton that was supposed to happen this weekend got cancelled last night, so I am going home for the weekend. My mother is going to Israel next week, so it would be nice if I went home. My parents don't know I am coming. My brother is going to get me from the bus tonight.

I went to Devora's with Erica last night and we watched The Wedding Date. Such an unpredictable movie. Who would have thought that everything would be okay in the end? The mysteries of life...

I came to the school building to get dinner before I left. The door to the CAF was locked, so I decided to use the computers instead. Stern redeems themselves with the computers. I really like them.

Have a good night, everyone!

1 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HIndu! MOm's coming?!?!:?
Send choclate chips!!!
Miss you,
love,SB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home