Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Coming back

The car is in extreme disrepair. The plan as of now is that Abbey's mom is probably going to come to Detroit and U-haul the van back to New York to the mechanic that they have there. Aliza and I have to go back. Today was a bad day for Aliza to miss in school and tomorrow would be worse than today for me. Abbey is going to stay here and Aliza and I are flying back tonight.

The Positive Side:

The wedding made all this worth it. Well, for me anyway.

Being stuck here allowed me to see Shoshana and her husband last night! They stopped by the house so I could give them their presents in person.

Being here will allow me to be at the Sheva Brachos which is in the house we are staying in tonight.


The flight that we hope to get onto departs at around 9pm.

What an exhausting few days. Whoa...

Thanks to everyone who kept checking up on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home