Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Update

Okay, here it is in brief...

-The wedding was BEAUTIFUL! I had a great time.

-School/getting all my credits is really bugging me out.

-I went to the UYO graduation and was inspired. I can't wait to go.

-Slept at Devora's last night. Sleeping there again tomorrow night.

The rest of my week is pretty full. Tonight is Devora and Hinda night. Tomorrow I am hanging out with Dena, Thursday night is sheva brachos and I am staying in for the weekend. Devora and Chaia are hopefully sleeping here and even though I told myself I wouldn't stay in again...well...I lied. It should be fun. We are going to make food (we, meaning mostly Devora) and eat in the dorm on Shabbos day. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH DJ!

Anyway, time to get ready for class. Whoopdeedoo.

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

I love you too xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home