Counter
Free Site Counter

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Yet Another Day

I'm sitting in Devora's office now. I'm going back to her apartment with her to get my suitcase that I left there before I went to Israel. I hope to find some fun stuff in there!
I actually ordered a textbook today. My first one of the semester! Yay! Hold your applause...please. (Don't worry. I have books for other classes, but I didn't have to order them online.
I have to go to an advisor tomorrow. I'm having my Wednesday lunch in the park, then I am REALLY GOING TO GO TO AN ADVISOR! Maybe I'll be better off once I know that I really will have to stay in school for an extra semester. The truth is, other than it costing my parents another load of money, it shouldn't be that bad. Maybe I can help them pay for it. Does anyone know how much kidneys are going for nowadays? I should check that out.

Alright. Night Night.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hinda Hinda Hinda! What ever will we do with you?? Don't sell your kidney - my sister advised me that if I wanted some quick cash I could try selling a part of my brain (since I don't really use it anyway.) I love you tons and miss you too!!! (Taka, maybe you should sell a kidney and get a ticket to come visit me in the Eretz Hak'doshah! Methinks a trip to the 'koy-sel' would work wonders!) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home