Counter
Free Site Counter

Monday, September 19, 2005

What a Weekend

I ended up spending Shabbos in Queens. All of my original plans were getting too confusing, so I went to my cousin's house. It was really nice. On Saturday night, Dovid came over and hung out with us. I was so happy that him and my cousin got along so well. I was shepping! We got food from the Pizza Professor. We had cinnamon and sugar stix for dessert and Dovid and I kept splitting the last one until there was only a crumb left. It was really funny.

On Sunday, I went to the advisor training at YU. A lot of it was pretty repetitive, but I did learn something over and over. Never ever ever ever ever ever promise confidentiality to an NCSYer. That could come in handy. One of the advisors at the training was one that I met at the NY NCSY Shabbaton that I did in February and who I saw at LTS told me to come to their Shabbaton this weekend. I don't really want to go since the regional director doesn't really know me and I don't think that the guy in charge of staff likes me either. I don't know why.

Last night, my "other half" from LA (we met each other on LTS. She's me in 10 years) IMed me and invited me to a West Coast NCSY Shabbaton in LA in November. How cool would that be? I don't think I can do it because I might be doing UYO that weekend. We'll see.

After I finish up here in this wonderful computer lab, I am going over to the other cafeteria to say hi to my girls who work there. We're tight. Then I am heading over to Devora's office for a little bit.

Hope everyone had a good day!

3 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Devora:-) said...

Yay my LOML is coming!

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Special Ed said...

they white listed blogger and i can harras u again. wohoo

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Hinda said...

If they have white-listed blogger, then BLOG! When are you coming back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home